Four finalists have been announced for the President of Chattanooga State Community College.
The finalists are:
- Dr. Karla A. Fisher, vice president of Academics and former interim president at Butler Community College in El Dorado, Kansas;
- Dr. Kevin A. Pollock, president of St. Clair County Community College in Port Huron, Michigan;
- Dr. Roger A. Ramsammy, provost and chief academic officer at Northern Virginia Community College’s Manassas Campus; and
- Dr. Flora W. Tydings, president of Athens Technical College in Athens, Georgia.
Each will participate in campus forums and community receptions the week of May 4 thru May 8. According to the Tennessee Board of Regents website:
“During their campus visits, the finalists participate in meetings and open forums for a variety of constituent groups, including faculty, staff, students, alumni and the community.
The campus forums will be streamed live online via links available on the presidential search website at TBR.edu/ChattState2015.
Please help us welcome our four finalists during the “Community & Alumni Reception” as follows:
- Dr. Kevin Pollock, Mon., May 4, 4:00-5:00 pm. Center for Business, Industry & Health Lobby (CBIH)
- Dr. Karla Fisher, Tues., May 5, 4:30-5:30 pm. Center for Business, Industry & Health Lobby (CBIH)
- Dr. Flora Tydings, Wed., May 6, 4:00-5:00 p.m. Center for Business, Industry & Health Lobby (CBIH)
- Dr. Roger Ramsammy, Fri., May 8, 4:00-5:00 p.m. Center for Business, Industry & Health Lobby (CBIH)
We encourage and appreciate all feedback via the online feedback forms. Learn about the candidates, forum locations, community receptions times and more here.